The ProSort SRT is designed for 2-sided transfer of items. Product can be transferred off either side of the conveyor to other right angle conveyors, workstations, packing operations, ticketing stations, shipping departments, or other similar operations. The unit is capable of handling high sort rates, up to 100 sorts a minute, based on product size.
Another of the benefits realized with the ProSort SRT is the ability to locate the pop-up roller transfers on centers as close as 24 in. Each conveyor belt is 7/8 in. wide and runs in a UHMW wear strip spaced every 2-1/2 in. Belt take-up is handled by a pneumatic take-up. Belt speed is determined by application and can run up to a maximum of 200 FPM.
The pneumatic transfer mechanism consists of 7/8 in. dia. x 12 in. long drive rollers with 1/8 in. lagging.
Optional equipment available for the ProSort SRT includes floor supports, guard rails, electrical controls, and Hytrol’s ProLogix Control Package. Hytrol’s ProLogix Control Package provides complete controls for proper sorter operation.
Shown with Optional Supports
- Minimum product size: 4 x 4 inches
- Maximum product weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum product length: 24 inches
- Designed for 2-sided transfer of items
- High Sort Rates: up to 100 sorts a minute, based on product size.
- 100 ft. maximum lengths with one drive.
- UHMW wear strip spaced every 2-1/2 inches
- Belt take-up handled by a pneumatic take-up
- Bed: 12 ga., 6 in. deep powder-painted formed steel channel frame.
- Overall Widths: 11-1/2 in., 14 in., 16-1/2 in., and 19 in.
- Optional Equipment: ProLogix Control Package.