Pick Modules & Storage Systems
A pick module is a multi-level rack or shelving supported structure used to store and select pallets, cases, or individual items from a variety of storage medium. Order selection in the module includes RF directed cart picking, zone routing conveyor, or pick to belt conveyor systems. Pick modules utilize cubic space more efficiently and enhance picking and replenishment operations.
- Integration of storage and order selection system
- Customize design and configuration for individual needs
- Gives the ability to pick and store full pallets to single pieces in one centralized system
- Picking rates are increased and floor space requirements are reduced
Storage systems provide the ability to store full pallets, individual cases, or small items. The offerings below are designed to improve and decrease the amount of floor space used in our client’s facilities.
Steel components designed to store pallets or used as an integrated structure for product storage and order selection systems.
Durable solid-steel shelving typically used to store order items in cartons or totes that are generally in smaller quantities and support piece-picking operations.
Multi-level pitched gravity roller or wheel sections, designed to move cartons or totes from a replenishment aisle to a pick aisle and normally support piece-picking operations.
Automated powered vehicles that automatically store and retrieve totes, cartons, or pallets in a rack structure.
Defined as either mini-load or unit-load storage & retrieval systems.
- Mini-load systems store and retrieve cartons or totes.
- Unit-load systems store and retrieve pallets or other large units. These systems offer the benefit of rack-supported buildings.
Platforms designed to maximize space within a warehouse by placing a second or third level above the ground floor used to store product or equipment such as sortation systems, etc.
Bridging the gap between storage and distribution can be expediated with automation. Century will find a flexible solution that accommodates your facilities and operations.