Print & Apply
Print & Apply systems are created for automated processes in production lines. A standard Print & Apply system includes a barcode scanner to identify the packaged product, a print & apply machine to create the bar-code label, conveyor for inducting, labeling and rerouting of the product, a verification scanner to read the printed label, software to merge data and communicate with the host system.
Print & Apply systems allow distribution centers to send out products faster by minimizing operator handling and processing times within their facilities. Eliminating or minimizing operator ‘touches’ can improve a company’s throughput. Print & Apply systems also benefit companies who have products that are time stamped, serialized, or require a variation in every label by processing those specifications through the label machine.
- One-stop print and apply line equipped with controls, electrical wiring, scanner, and printer.
- Plug and play ready to tie into an existing system or ready to stand alone.
- ConveyorWorks WCS that can tie into any WMS.
- 40 Cartons Per Minute (CPM) Max with two printers.
- 20 CPM max with one printer
- Hytrol Conveyor with optional dimensions and other conveyor accessories
- Increases throughput rates and label verification
- Real-time statistics with a log of cartons ran through the system
- Real-time error log and diagnostic system summaries including line activity, history, exceptions, summary stats, detailed stats, printer status, and settings.
- Verification Scan stats for Print and apply.
- Label Verification stats for print and apply.
- In-line scale & dimensions
Print & Apply
Century will work to integrate an efficient print & apply solution for your facility. Improved output and a reduction in label errors are just a few of the many benefits.